Yeah! I’ve been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
Thank you so much courtenaysbeautybox for nominating me!
The thought alone of being nominated never ever crossed my mind. When I saw the nomination I was like really? Me? Thank you dear.
Although she is younger than I, courtenaysbeautybox is my mentor when it comes to makeup lol. She knows more about cosmetics than I’ll ever dream of and she’s also kind enough to go to many lengths just to be helpful to those asking advice about the different cosmetic products featured in her posts or, in my case, how to apply an eyeliner to produce the cat eye. I can assure that she’s a pro and a quick visit to her blog will be worth your time.
Thank you again!
~~~Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
~ ~~7 Facts about me
1. I really like photography as an art
2. I really want to learn Portuguese
3. I only watch reality shows when I’m really, really bored
4. I am trilingual
5. I like watching Football (we call it Football not Soccer) and so many other sports
6. I enjoyed watching Iris – a Korean series (for me it is the best drama-action series l ever watched as of yet)
7. It is so difficult for me to find seven facts about myself
I’m very versatile in my likings so the following blogs talk about very different topics from one another:
Please quickly click on their links. There are so many that I’ll love to nominate too but I have to stop with the above otherwise I’ll feel so many pages.
As always, may Jesus bless you abundantly